Chortkiv district, Ternopil region
- European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative. Ustechko Jewish Сemetery
- Hryhoriy Arshynov, European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative. Published by Center for Jewish art
|Fragments of tombstones from the Jewish cemetery, 2019
According to a census, 47 Jewish houses were in Ustechko in 1765.
In the first half of the 19th century, Rabbi Tzvi Shlomo was appointed the judge of the Jewish court.
In 1880, the Jewish population reached 969 (37,4% of the total population).
At the turn of the century, 81 students were enrolled in an elementary school supported by Baron Hirsh.
In 1921, 244 (12,7% of the total population) Jews were inhabitants of Ustechko.
In the 1930s, the branch of the HaRevizionistim and association Poalei-Zion were in operation.
In October 1942, all the Jews of Ustechko were deported to Tluste.
In 2019, a local resident discovered fragments of tombstones from the Jewish cemetery in the Dniester River. They were transferred to the territory of the Christian cemetery.