|Jewish cemetery in Perehinske, 2019
- Russian Jewish encyclopedia
- Холокост на территории СССР: Энциклопедия / Гл. ред. И. А. Альтман. - М.: Российская политическая энциклопедия (РОССПЭН): Научно-просветительный Центр «Холокост», 2009
- European Jewish Cemeteries Initiative. Published by Center for Jewish art
- Biblioteka Narodowa Polona. Perehińsko
Kalush district, Ivano-Frankivsk region
Perehinske, urban-type village (since 1940) in the Ivano-Frankivsk region. Known from the 13th century. In the 19th - beginning of the 20th century - in the province of Galicia as part of Austria-Hungary. In 1919–39 - in the Stanislav Voivodeship as part of Poland, in 1939–91 - as part of the Ukrainian SSR.
In 1921, 612 Jews (10.3%) lived in Perehinske,
in 1939 - 920 Jews.
The main activities of the Jews of Perehinske were crafts, cargo, trade, including forests and agricultural products. The Jew's property was the only hotel in the village.
In the late 1920s, the Jew of Perehinske belonged to a bus that served nearby settlements.
In the 1920-30s, 3 synagogues operated.
In 1922, the Jewish school was opened, in 1932 - a people's house with a library.
In the 1920-30s, the branches of various Jewish parties and organizations operated.
The rabbi in Perehinske was Yakov-Zvi Babad (1886–1926), since 1936 - his son Mordhe (1915–1943).
July 5, 1941 Perehinske occupied the Hungarian troops. In September 1941 they were replaced by the Wehrmacht troops.
In the summer of 1942, the Jews of Perehinske (about 670 people) were deported to Kalush, 6 Jews were killed in Perehinske.
|Oil derrick in Perehinske, 1910
||Postcard of Jewish publisher in Perehinske S.Juner
||Wooden bridge, 1914