Lviv district, Lviv region
- Jewish encyclopedia of Brockhaus & Efron
- Russian Jewish encyclopedia
- Jewish Cemeteries Initiative. Novi Strilyshcha Jewish Cemetery
- Benjamin Lukin, Center for Jewish art. Novi Strilyshcha
The first written mention of which dates from the year 1375, still just Strilyshcha (now the village of Stari Strilyshcha) who were on the verge of a border settlement between Galician and Zvenyhorod principalities.
In 1513, new settlement was separated from Strilyshcha and named Novi Strilyshcha. Thanks to the convenient location on the trade route from Bibrka to Rohatyn town began to grow, getting the right to hold four annual fairs and weekly markets. In the 17th century Novi Strilyshcha even enjoyed municipal rights.
Since 1940 - an urban-type settlement in Lviv region.
In the summer of 1941, Novi Strilyshcha occupied by troops of Wehrmacht.
In the beginning of August 1942, 1,252 Jews were concentrated in Novi Strilyshcha.
Jews from Novi Strilyshcha were sent to Bobrka, where some of them were killed, the rest were deported to the Belzec extermination camp.
|Synagogue in Novi Strilyshcha, 1998. It was rebuilt in the 1960s for administrative and storage premises
||Tombstones on Jevish cemetery in Novi Strilyshcha, 2019
|Ohel on Jevish cemetery in Novi Strilyshcha, 2019
||Rabbi Uriya, son of Pinkhas, and his wife Bluma, dauther of Yakov Kopyl
||House in Novi Strilyshcha, 2019