Navariya (ukr. Наварія), the village in Lviv region. It is known since 1627. In 19 - beginning 20th century - township of the Lviv district of the province of Galicia as part of Austria-Hungary. In 1919–39 - in the Lviv Voivodeship as part of Poland, in 1939–91 - as part of the Ukrainian SSR.
In 1880, 374 Jews lived in Navariya (42.1%), in 1900 - 355 (35.6%), in 1921 - 340 Jews (31.4%).
The first mention of the Jews of Navariya dates back to 1629. In the 2nd half of the 19th century an independent community arose in Navariya.
In the 1830s rabbi of Navariya was Isroel Kahana, in the 1860–80s - Efroim-Doiv Langnoer, then -Aron Smolner. In the late 1890s the son of Belzer Rebe Naftoli Rokeah became the rabbi and the head of the Hasidic court in Navariya. After the death of N. Rokeakh, his place was taken by the son - Pinkhas.
In the 1920-30s there were branches of various Jewish parties and organizations.
In summer of 1941 Navariya occupied by troops of Wehrmacht. In November 1942 Jews of Navariya (450 people) were sent to Shirets, and from there to the Belzhets death camp.