|Jewish cemetery in Kulachkivtsi, 2019
- Russian Jewish encyclopedia
- Холокост на территории СССР: Энциклопедия / Гл. ред. И. А. Альтман. - М.: Российская политическая энциклопедия (РОССПЭН): Научно-просветительный Центр «Холокост», 2009
- Jewish Cemeteries Initiative. Kulachkivtsi Jewish Cemetery
Kolomyya district, Ivano-Frankivsk region
Kulachkivtsi, village in the Ivano-Frankivsk region. Founded at the end of the 12th century. In the 16-18 centuries - as part of the Commonwealth. In the 19th-began the 20th century - the township Kulachkovtse of the Kolomyya powiat of the province of Galicia as part of Austria-Hungary.
In 1919–39 - in the Stanislav Voivodeship as part of Poland, in 1939–91 - as part of the Ukrainian SSR.
In 1765 in Kulachkivtsi and the surrounding villages lived 164 Jews,
in 1880 in Kulachkivtsi - 266 Jews (11.5%),
in 1900 - 279 (10%),
in 1921 - 124 Jews (4.7%)
in 1939 - 140 Jews.
The first mention of Jews in Kulachkivtsi was in 1637.
In 1911, natives from Kulachkivtsi organized community in the USA.
In the summer of 1941, Kulachkivtsi occupied the Wehrmacht troops.
On April 13, 1942 Jews were deported to Kolomyya (56 people) and Hvizdets (83 people), and killed there.